Saturday, August 16, 2008

Marriage Maintance

Marriage Maintance is the word we use to encourage couples to work on your relationship on a regular basis. We hope you will have fun with the "homework". If you would like to leave a comment on why you LOVE your spouse, we would really like to hear it. Perhaps, it will motivate someone else to love better.

Sunday - Make a list of the top 10 reasons you love your spouse. Share them with each other.

Monday - Hug and Kiss as you come and go. Make this a habit.

Tuesday - Ask your mate how you can pray for them this week. Be sure to pray for them.

Wednesday - After supper, turn on some music and slow dance.

Thursday - Set a timer for 15 minutes. Work as quickly as possible and pick up the house. Put things where they belong.

Friday - Men - Massage her feet.Ladies - rub his back.

Saturday - Spend a few minutes reviewing your week together. Answer the following questions regarding your marriage relationship.
1.What did we do well this week?
2. What do we need to work on?
3. How can I serve you this week?

Sunday - Go to church!

3 comments:

Happily Ever After said...

Kynn's mom recently passed away. I love and admire the way he tenderly cared for her during her last days. He attended to her physical needs, read the Bible to her, and held her hand. He told her he loved her over and over. That's what I call, "honoring thy Mother" (Eph. 6:2) What a man!
Lorie

Anonymous said...

Among the many reasons I love my husband, I think something that makes me constantly fall deeper in love with him is the fact that he can always tell when I am upset and cares enough to ask me about it. He encourages me to talk about what's going on and can always make me laugh no matter what it is. It's one of the many ways that he SHOWS me that he loves me.

Anonymous said...

I love the way that Lorie clings to scripture. I love the way she seeks God and expects Him to change her as promised in His word.
Kynn