Monday, May 25, 2009

Home Organization

Our ladies Bible study recently had a guest teacher, Luanne Ozmint, to come and teach us on the subject of home organization. Luanne taught and encouraged all us with Titus 2:3.
"Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. Then they can train the younger women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled and pure, to be workers of the home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no none will malign the word of God."
Also, we were reminded of what God said in Genesis 2:18.
"The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."
Our role as a wife is to be a helper for our husbands and to be workers in our home. Thank you Luanne for the encouragement and the reminders of how we can honor our Lord by serving our husbands and by keeping an organized home.
Luanne


Lindsey won a prize.


A notebook to use for planning the daily schedule.


Amy won a file to keep those papers that need a home. They do not belong on the counter or nightstand. :)

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Lorie,

I could certainly use this wonderful information! Could you share any tips? The other day I cut myself a slice of birthday cake, put the cake back in the freezer (it was ice cream cake!), and when I got back to the counter I couldn't find the plate with my delicious piece of cake! After looking for a few minutes, I brought Matt in to help me and hopefully confirm that I wasn't crazy. It ended up being in the silverware drawer! So much for confirming that I wasn't crazy! I could seriously use some tips! : )

Miss you so much!
Lindsay