Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ladies Christmas Ornament Exchange

Last night, our ladies Bible Study wrapped up 2008 with a Christmas Ornament Exchange party. We began our evening with sharing our prayer requests. What a blessing it is to have a group of believing ladies pray for and with you. We have seen answers to many prayers and we praise God for his faithfulness. And of course, we ate dinner together. We ARE Baptist young ladies and Baptist love to eat and fellowship with each other. What a thrill to hear all the laughter in the house. The Ornament Exchange!
We will find out who is naughty and nice!
Jessica really liked her ornament.

So DID Lindsey!AND SO did Cynthia. Cynthia, our hostess, who always serves us with such love and kindness got the "treasured" ornament.



Oh!!!! There was a beautiful ornament that Emily took from Julie. Emily LOVED this ornament.

She owned it for only a very short time. Amy thought it was pretty nice too!!!
Emily got to choose another ornament.
To her surprise, she got the SAME ornament, only in a different color. Laughter filled the room. It was meant to be!!!

OR, MAYBE NOT! Poor Emily

Emily's night ended with a lovely ornament for her first Christmas tree.

Marlene became a little nervous about which ornament to pick.....

She was very pleased!

Tina felt she must take this ornament.

And Brooke, AKA Cupcake, was overjoyed with her gift!!!
What a fun night.



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! I'll have all you ladies know that I was at Nan's Notes this morning when they opened...10:00 a.m. on the spot! They had only ONE palmetto tree ornament left, so I knew it was meant for my tree! I'm so glad I found it & I loved my other ornament from the party too!
xoxo,
Lindsey

Happily Ever After said...

Lindsey,
So glad you found your ornament.
Lorie

Amanda said...

I'm so sad I missed:(...looks like you girls had a lot of fun. Also, if lindsey is talking about the ceramic palmetto tree ornament with the Bible verse on it, there is a place in Sumter that sells them- I can pic some up if anyone wants one!

Unknown said...

I remember our ornament exchange! Was it really two years ago? Miss ya'll - look slike you're still having fun! Tell Cynthia I said "hello!"